Quality & Service
- All of our models have been architecturally designed with a strong focus on functionality and use of space. We have ready made solutions for all the modern requirements for today’s blocks of land
- We look out for the long-term interests of our clients by ensuring no short cut has been taken when constructing your home. Time and care is taken when constructing your new home to ensure minimal if any, maintenance will be required down the line
- Each kitchen that goes into a Palladium Home, is custom made. During the colour selection appointment, clients are free to choose any products from ranges such as Laminex, Formica, Wilsonart and Polytec. All of these selections are included as standard
- In our premium PLUS range, 20mm Caesarstone benchtops are included as standard. The kitchen is also fitted with premium Italian made appliances from the Artusi range. All architraves and skirting boards are 67mm x 18mm bevelled edge. Garages are panel lift sectional doors with two standard design choices. It now includes 20 No. LED downlights together with 2 No. existing double power points to now include 2 No. USB points, one each. The PLUS range also boasts insitu shower in ensuite, which is rebated into the slab.
- Palladium use timber studs spaced at 450mm centres in construction which equates to a larger amount of timber being used in each build, which ensures greater structural integrity. Extensive water proofing is included as standard to both bathrooms also. On average, Palladium clients spend less at colour selection appointments on upgrades than with other builders due to our generous standard range of choices
- Ultimately like our clients, we are Geelong based and operate only from Geelong. Clients can visit our office at Shannon Avenue and clients can phone us directly and speak with people they know. This ensures that the building experience with Palladium is an enjoyable one with limited stress involved.